The path to your Motorcycle Licence, with AMT
Developing your controllability skills...
Motorcycle tests are suspended due to COVID 19 restrictions - 11/05/20
We will inform you as soon as this changes
For many, passing the Module 1 practical test is where they pick up the skills to give them the most confidence riding on the roads.There are seven elements to the Module 1 test, these are:
- Slow Manoeuvre: Manual Handling
- Slow Manoeuvre: Slalom & Figure of Eight
- Slow Manoeuvre: Slow Ride
- Slow Manoeuvre: U-Turn
- High Speed Manoeuvre: Cornering & Controlled Stop
- High Speed Manoeuvre: Cornering & Emergency Stop
- High Speed Manoeuvre: Cornering & Hazard Avoidance
For further in-depth information on the Module 1 practical test and what it involves, watch the official DVSA Module 1 Video below.