The path to your Motorcycle Licence, with AMT
Developing your controllability skills...
Please call us for availability as it constantly changes, we kindly ask you to do this and not email us
For many, passing the Module 1 practical test is where they pick up the skills to give them the most confidence riding on the roads.There are seven elements to the Module 1 test, these are:
- Slow Manoeuvre: Manual Handling
- Slow Manoeuvre: Slalom & Figure of Eight
- Slow Manoeuvre: Slow Ride
- Slow Manoeuvre: U-Turn
- High Speed Manoeuvre: Cornering & Controlled Stop
- High Speed Manoeuvre: Cornering & Emergency Stop
- High Speed Manoeuvre: Cornering & Hazard Avoidance
For further in-depth information on the Module 1 practical test and what it involves, watch the official DVSA Module 1 Video below.